Chicano\Latino Commencement Celebration
Priority Registration: February 20, 2023 - April 14, 2023.
Late Registration ($25.00 late fee): April 17, 2023 - April 21, 2023 [if space permits]
CLCC Registration and Payment Instructions: Step by Step Guide (PDF)
Log into your My Fresno State portal
1. Select “Student Self Service”
2. Select Green Arrow “My Academic Record & Registration” (1st green arrow)
3. Select the drop down menu on “other academics”
4. Select “Chicano Commencement”
5. Select "Spring 2023" as the term (even if your graduation year is different)
6. Select “heritage” ( one complimentary sash with your registration fee)
7. Complete father and mother information (or other significant individuals you wish to honor)
8. Verify all information is correct, then select on “Apply for Chicano Commencement”
9. The CLCC Registration Fee is $45.00 for 2023. The fee includes one heritage sash. Select “Pay CLCC Registration Fee” to complete your registration and checkout. All items purchased by the priority deadline will be guaranteed.
- Optional items for purchase at checkout:
- $15.00 Commemorative CLCC medal
- $10.00 Additional Heritage Sash
- Items are non-refundable
- Not Guaranteed if ordered after April 14, 2023
10. Submit payment and print a copy of the receipt. Allow 7-10 days for the payment to be processed (you may have to disable your pop-up blocker to successfully complete your payment).
11. Once payment has been processed, a confirmation email will be sent. Proof of purchase and your Fresno State ID will be required to pick up your heritage sash and/or additional purchased items. Information regarding distribution will be sent to your Fresno State email address.
12. Students will receive an email regarding celebration details.