Frequently Asked Questions
No. Contact a department, College, USU Scheduling Office, University Business Center, or Smittcamp Alumni House to reserve a conference room. (See "Other Offices").
- AC/Heating -- Facilities Management, (559) 278.2373
- Missing chairs/tables/lectern/podium -- Warehouse, (559) 278.2139
- Tech equipment -- Classroom & Video Services, (559) 278.2674
- No. Contact the University Outreach Services office, (559) 278.8236, or visit their website for more information.
ACADEMIC SCHEDULING QUESTIONS:
Fall = after Fall census date - 1st week in October
- Spring = after Spring census date - 1st week in March
A Course Classification Number (CS #); "C" stands for "Classroom" and "S" stands for "Supervision." This data element identifies a particular mode of instruction for a resource segment activity.
(See List of CS Numbers.)
Set variable units at Curriculum Management > Adjust Class Associations. The Minimum and Maximum units need to be the same.