Division of Academic Affairs
Remember to keep the information you provide to essentials. You may be asked to resubmit your report if you provide excessive information. It is best to leave out extraneous information.
Consider the following:
- What does the reviewer need to know?
- What evidence can you provide to support this? (Provide a representative sample of evidence on an issue. It is not necessary to show all the evidence, as this can be cumbersome.)
- Include an executive summary that highlights relevant points.
- When referring to a document, include only relevant sections/pages. Include a brief description for excerpts so they are presented in context.
- Make hyperlinks to web sites relevant. Include direct links to necessary support so reviewers do not have to search for the information you want them to see.