Skip to main content Skip to main navigation Skip to footer content

Division of Academic Affairs

Undergraduate Research Grant

The Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Studies, in collaboration with the Provost's office, invites you to apply to the Undergraduate Student Research Grant!  Students are encouraged to design their own projects, but may also work on a professor's project. Students must work closely with a faculty mentor to prepare and successfully complete their Undergraduate Research Grant application by Friday, April 14th, 2023, to receive funding during the Fall 2023 semester.

  • Up to $1,500 in financial support
  • Must be an undergraduate student
  • Must work closely with a faculty member to conduct research, engage in field studies, create projects in their discipline or participate in similar scholarly/creative activities.
  • The application is available HERE from Friday, March 10 through Friday, April 14, 2023 (11:55 p.m.). 

If you have questions, please contact Alejandra De Alba in the Office of the Dean of Undergraduate Studies at

Apply Now!