The Nominating/Elections Committee shall be composed of nine faculty members nominations shall be made by the Executive Committee and appointed by the Academic Senate. No more than one faculty member will be from any one school or service area. Members shall serve three year staggered terms.
To view the entire committee charge, please go to this link (pdf).
- Janine Spencer (Chair) - (College of Health & Human Services)
- Cari Earnhart - (College of Arts & Humanities)
- Kalyani Maitra - (College of Science and Mathematics)
- Jacquelin Curry - (Craig School of Business)
- YuanYuan Xie - (Lyles College of Engineering)
Academic Policy Manual Quick Links
- Constitution of the Academic Assembly of California State University, Fresno
- Bylaws of the Academic Assembly
- Bylaws of the Academic Senate
- Bylaws of the Executive Committee
- University Statement on Academic Freedom (APM103)
- Policy on Academic Organization (APM113)
- Policy on Faculty Consultation and Voting (APM114)
- University Statement on Faculty Rights and Responsibilities (APM336)