Division of Research and Graduate Studies
2021 - Megan Bohigian (MFA)
2022 - Anthony Cody (MFA)
Whiting Foundation Awards $50,000 Prize to Anthony Cody
- 2020 - David Bacci (EMBA) - Serving the community in a time of crisis
- 2020 - Anthony Cody (MFA) - National Book Foundation longlist (top 10)
- 2020 -Jehiel Abigail Ajanel Gomez, Biology Graduate Is Determined To Become The First Mayan Woman In Guatemala With a PH.D. in Science
- 2019 - Former student Calixte Aholu and co-presenters Dr. Nicole J. Smith, Dr. Catherine Jackson, and Dr. David Kinnunen presented lessons learned from Heart Zones research at the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) meeting in Orlando, Florida (May 28 - June 1, 2019).
- Sarah Fawn Montgomery (2010) - in her published memoir, Quite Mad, Sarah uses her power as a storyteller to start a conversation about mental illness, something very prevalent yet highly stigmatized in America
- Ronald Dzerigian (MFA) - Fueling a creative fire: A poet's journery to publication.
- Jenny Pennycook: This Research is for the Birds: From Fresno to Antarctica, alumna studies Adelie Penguins