Student Ratings Subcommittee
It is the charge of the Subcommittee on Student Ratings to oversee the administration of all student ratings of instruction for faculty at California State University, Fresno. This includes periodically reviewing the bank of questions that faculty can use, monitoring the implementation process, and interfacing with both the student ratings vendor and the university administration on how student ratings are used and setting limits on how they can be used.
To view the entire subcommittee charge, please go to this link.
Fresno State Student Ratings of Instruction: https://sites.google.com/mail.fresnostate.edu/fresno-state-sri/home
- Kathleen Dyer (Chair) (College of Social Sciences)
- Bernadette Muscat (Ex-officio)
- Tara Hashemi (College of Arts and Humanities)
- Monica Billen (Kremen School of Education and Human Development)
- Florence Cassell Sharma (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- Joseph Ross (College of Science and Mathematics)
- Jennifer Adame-Walker (College of Health and Human Services)
- McDowell Porter (Craig School of Business)
- Katherine Kafonek (Methodological Expert)
- Mariya Yukhymenko (Statistical expert)
- ________________ (Student Representative)