Division of Academic Affairs
Call for Nominations
M E M O R A N D U M
DATE: January 28, 2022
TO: Campus Community
FROM: Xuanning Fu, Ph.D., Interim Provost
SUBJECT: CALL FOR NOMINATIONS - PROVOST AWARDS 2021-2022
The Provost Awards constitutes the highest honor bestowed on our faculty by Fresno State. I am pleased to announce that nominations are now being accepted for the Provost Awards for the 2021-2022 academic year. Students, faculty, and staff are encouraged to submit nominations in the following categories:
- Excellence in Teaching: Current full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty
- Faculty Service: Current full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty
- Distinguished Achievement in Research, Scholarship, or Creative Accomplishment: Current full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty
- Innovation: Current full-time tenured or tenure-track faculty
- Promising New Faculty: Current full-time tenure-track faculty
- Outstanding Lecturer: Current lecturers
Nominations are submitted via a google form. More information is available at:/provosts-awards/index.html
Each nomination submission will consist of the following:
1. General nominee information (name, rank, etc.)
2. Category of nomination (Innovation, Faculty Service, etc.)
3. Nomination letter signed by nominator (no more than two single-spaced pages)
4. General nominator information
5. Nominee's narrative and summary of his/her strengths in light of the criteria for the particular award. Please be very specific and limit narrative to no more than two single-spaced pages
6. Nominee's current CV
7. Additional relevant information (optional) not to exceed three pages.
Only one nomination per nominee is accepted.
Deadline to submit nominations is 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, March 22, 2023.
Please contact Daunette Dryden @ 278-2636 if you need more information.