The Multicultural/International Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee.
To view the entire subcommittee charge, please go to this link.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING M/I COURSE PROPOSALS—updated 3.11.20
- Sunantha Teyarachakul - (CHAIR) (2025) (Craig School of Business)
- Randy Nedegaard - (2024) (College of Health and Human Services)
Teresa Huerta - (2026) (Kremen School of Education and Human Development)
- Nataliia Kasianenko - (2026) (College of Social Sciences)
- Arezoo Sandrinezhad - (2024) (Lyles College of Engineering)
Hiromi Kubo - (2024) (Library)
- Wannasarn Noonsuk - (2026) (College of Arts and Humanities)
- Katherine Fobear - (Ex-Officio)
- Bernadette Muscat - (Ex-Officio)
- __________________ - (Student Representative)