The Multicultural/International Subcommittee is a Standing Subcommittee of the Undergraduate Curriculum Committee.
To view the entire subcommittee charge, please go to this link.
CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING M/I COURSE PROPOSALS—updated 3.11.20
- Steve Chung (CHAIR) - (2025) (College of Science and Mathematics)
- Randy Nedegaard - (2024) (College of Health and Human Services)
Teresa Huerta - (2023) (Kremen School of Education and Human Development)
- Nataliia Kasianenko - (2023) (College of Social Sciences)
Hiromi Kubo - (2024) (Library)
- Sunantha Teyarachakul - (2025) (Craig School of Business)
- Carmen Licon Cano - (2023) (Jordan College of Agricultural Sciences and Technology)
- Wannasarn Noonsuk - (2023) (College of Arts and Humanities)
- Katherine Fobear - (Ex-Officio)
- Bernadette Muscat - (Ex-Officio)
- Varun Raj - (Student Representative)