- Additional Employment refers to any CSU employment that is in addition to the employee's primary appointment.
- Additional Pay Forms are processed each month to meet Payroll cutoff. Complete and correct forms received in our office by the 10th of the month will be processed to Payroll by Payroll cutoff.
- Guide for understanding and processing Additional Employment and 16th unit form (PDF)
- Convert $$, Hours, Days to approx. WTU (Excel)
- Faculty Affairs Processes Additional Pay forms up to twice each month. Please review the calendar for dates each month and make sure to submit your forms prior to the processing date. You can search for dates by using "Add Pay"
- Link to Google Calendar
- 125% rule or Overload: CBA Article 36 (PDF)
- CSU Technical Letter dated February 19, 2002, HR 2002-05 (PDF)
- CSU Technical Letter dated October 2, 2015 HR/Salary 2015-22 (PDF)
Documentation related to the assignment, such as detailed description, should be maintained
by the appointing Manager (Dean).
- Faculty Additional Employment Request - State-Side & Foundation (Last updated 5/22/2023)
- Our office has transitioned to using AdobeSign Workflows to initiate an Additional Employment Request (State-Side and Auxiliary)
- For State-Side funded Additional Employment, please review the AdobeSign Process Guide here.
- For Foundation/Auxiliary funded Additional Employment, please review the AdobeSign Process Guide here.
- Once completed, all signatures, including the faculty member, will be able to know based on the AdobeSign completion email.
- 16th Unit Form Request for Temporary Faculty Additional Units (Last updated 5/26/2023)
- Our office has transitioned to using AdobeSign Workflows to initiate a 16th Unit Form. Please review the AdobeSign Process Guide here.
- Use this form when a Full-Time temporary Faculty members teach more than 15 weighted teaching units (WTU).
Contact Faculty Affairs