Office of Faculty Affairs
Faculty Success is Student Success
We all play a role in fostering an inclusive work and learning environment of respect, kindness, collaboration, and accountability where every member of the student body, faculty, staff, and administration can thrive. Our Principles of Community reflect our core values of Discovery, Diversity, and Distinction as well as our deep commitment to our mission "to boldly educate and empower students for success." These Principles were developed collaboratively by faculty, staff, and administrators. They exemplify what we aspire to be.
- Find more Fresno State Academic News at http://www.fresnostatenews.com/category/academics/
- Go to About Faculty Affairs for email addresses and Zoom office hours and meetings.
- Academic Policy Manual
- Faculty Handbook
- Faculty Collective Bargaining Agreement - CSU Website
- Faculty Forms
- Faculty Policies
- Unit 11 Collective Bargaining Agreement - - CSU website
- Unit 11 Forms and Instructions
- About Fresno
- Faculty Jobs postings and descriptions
- CSU Portal for employees: http://csyou.calstate.edu
- Fresno State Portal for employees: https://www.fresnostate.edu/help/fac-staff/myfresnostate/index.html
Documents linked from this website are in pdf format unless otherwise noted. The latest version of Adobe Reader is recommended.
For directions on how to electronically route documents and forms through AdobeSign, please contact our team members by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.Tweets by @faculty_success