Market Pay Increase Form
- Market-Based Increase Application (see APM 330)
- To Request an Interfolio Market-Base Increase, complete the Google Doc Interfolio Request Form
Range Elevation for Temporary Instructional Faculty and Librarians
- See Range Elevation under Salary Pay and Payroll here
- You must be Eligible to apply for a Range Elevation. Verify with your Department if you are eligible.
- To Request an Interfolio Range Elevation, complete the Google Doc Interfolio Request Form
Equity Salary Increase
Equity increases are not currently available but, in accordance with Article 31.17 of the Collective Bargaining Agreement, a joint CSU-CFA committee is working on new programs for 2007/2008 and 2008/2009. The terms of the new programs are expected to be announced early in the spring 2008 semester.
Article 31.17 describes the basic parameters of the new programs:
- The 2007/2008 program will make $7,000,000 available system-wide to focus on inequities at the Assistant Professor and equivalent librarian, coaching, and counselor ranks.
- The 2008/2009 program will make $7,000,000 available system-wide to focus on inequities at the Associate and Full Professor and equivalent librarian, coaching, and counselor ranks.
- Equity program money not used in Year 1 will roll into the funds available for Year 2.
- If there are still funds available after two years, they would be used to address any outstanding salary inequities in the third year.
- Any funds not used by the third year will be rolled into the GSI.