Division of Academic Affairs
All degree requirements must consist of 5 sections that meet the following criteria:
Reflects all requirements related to the major including any additional requirements that are required for the specific major. This section can further be broken down into Core, Option, and Additional Requirement sections.
GE Requirements for the campus (footnotes or advising notes are used for any exemptions or double counting)
Other university requirements (footnotes or advising notes are used for any exemptions or double counting)
Actual total amount of units required to graduate
Frequently Asked Questions
For minor edits please email the email@example.com page found below with a link to the page and where the change needs to be made.
For broken links please email the firstname.lastname@example.org page found below with a link to the page as well as where the change needs to be made and correct link.
Important Dates and Deadlines
- January - call goes out to the campus community to review and update areas that do not affect program requirements
- March - all course changes must be approved prior to the fall wish list opening
- April - the current acedemic year catalog is archived and no additional changes are made
- May - the next academic year catalog is made static and a .pdf copy is created and posted online
- June - ammendments to the static catalog are posted
- July - ammendements to the static catalog are posted
- October - all course changes must be approved prior to spring wish list opening
Questions and Assistance
Because multiple staff members work on specific catalog areas, we have setup one email for editors to check and take action on items assigned to them. All questions and requests should be submitted to email@example.com.