Office of IDEAS
The Adobe Creative Campus program spotlights leading colleges and universities that recognize the value of teaching digital literacy in higher education. Creative Campus institutions have made a commitment to digital literacy as part of their strategic goals. They offer Adobe Creative Cloud to their students, transforming their curricula to teach creative and persuasive digital communication skills across disciplines.
How does Fresno State benefit from being an Adobe Creative Campus?
- Students have access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools for free.
- Faculty & staff can obtain a FREE work license of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of tools. A personal license (for non-work purposes) can be obtained through the software portal, ON THE HUB, for $35.
- Students learn the skill of persuasive communication, allowing them to clearly express ideas in the classroom and showcase their personal brands to future employers
- Students across all disciplines can graduate from college with the visual, audio, and animation skills that will accelerate their time to employment and put them ahead in the modern workplace.
- Student engagement in coursework increases with more immersive projects, such as creating podcasts, web pages, and documentaries.
Adobe Education Resources
Digital Literacy Café webinars: https://www.adobeforeducation.com/higher-ed/creative-literacy/digital-literacy-cafe-webinars
Adobe Education blog: https://blog.adobe.com/en/topics/education
Adobe Education Exchange: https://edex.adobe.com/