Jan and Bud Richter Center
Richter Center Service Leadership Academy
Calling All Bulldogs!
Do you want to learn more about your community while developing your own skills? This semester, the Academy is open to all students, with an emphasis on freshmen and sophomores, and designed to help you acclimate to Fresno State's culture of service.
- Length of program = 1 semester
- Minimum of 15 hours of service
- Bi-monthly check-in with your mentor
- Participate in 3 reflection workshops over Zoom
- Complete self-guided orientation and trainings via Canvas
Make Connections With...
- Fellow students
- A mentor who will help guide members through the program and support them in their service efforts
- Community members and organizations
Impact Your Community
Academy members will complete a series of virtual and other safe service activities benefitting a variety of community benefit organizations. Members will be provided with a selection of opportunities and agencies to choose from.
By engaging in on-going reflection coupled with serving the community, Academy members will identify and facilitate their own personal and professional growth. In addition to the program requirements, members will be presented with other learning opportunities, specifically around the are of leadership.
More Information/How to Apply
Visit bit.ly/rcslspring2021 to apply by March 7, 2021.
For more information contact Mellissa Jessen-Hiser at firstname.lastname@example.org.