Jan and Bud Richter Center
Faculty Service-Learning Resources
- The Richter Center provides a number of other resources for faculty members who are
interested in developing a service-learning course or who are currently teaching a
service-learning class. Please see the below links for more information on:
- Orientation Checklist
- Service-Learning Plan (Required for all students enrolled in service-learning courses).
- Student Tracking/Timesheet
- Student Evaluation of Agency
- Agency Evaluation of Student
- Information on S Designation and Footnote 13 (service-learning footnote for the Schedule of Courses)
- Student Safety Guidelines
- Student Academic Field Experience for Credit Liability Insurance Program (SAFECLIP)
The Online Faculty Service-Learning Modules provide excellent background, information, and professional development resources for faculty members who wish to learn more about service-learning, including information on developing a new service-learning course or improving an existing course.
The Richter Center provides a series of online modules designed specifically for students. Many faculty members use some or all of the Service-Learning Student Modules as a way to introduce students to service-learning and inform them about some of the things that they should expect from a service-learning course, and things that will be expected of them.
Contact the Richter Center to be sure you are using the most up-to-date Service-Learning Forms.
Current (Fall 2021) Service-Learning Forms for Faculty can be found at the links below.