Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Fall 2022 HIPS Student Symposium
Friday, December 9th, 9am-3pm
In-person student presentations are in the Ellipse Gallery, which is on the 2nd floor
of the library. Overall, 30 faculty supported more than 250 submissions this semester,
giving more than 570 students the opportunity to share their real-world learning.
Student videos will be made available simultaneously for reviewing here by December 9, 2022, as we carry on our tradition of important, end-of-semester social
engagement, allowing community, faculty, and peer feedback on our students' shared
and newfound knowledge. Thank you for all the support and shout-outs, and we look forward to continuing our high-impact learning.
What do you want to do?
Check In-Person Presentation Schedule at the Ellipse Gallery, 2nd Floor Library
- Press CTRL+F to search for a specific video number or presentation title
- Click the link to view and evaluate the video presentation.
- Review the video and click "SUBMIT FEEDBACK"
- Once feedback is submitted, you will automatically be redirected back to this page.
For In-Person Presentations:
- Bring poster print out(s) and/or fully charged laptop to the library at your presentation time, Dec. 9th.
- Present for one hour
- Peer Evaluate for one hour
- Evaluation Instructions
For Video Presentations: Do Peer Evaluations for Each Assigned Video
- Evaluation Form
- Finding Assigned Videos