Office of Institutional Effectiveness
High Impact Practices (HIPs) Student Symposium
HIPs FALL 2023 STUDENT REGISTRATION EXTENDED TO 11/29, 5PM! - https://bit.ly/hips-student-reg
Important Dates to Remember (click the event title to display details):
What do you want to do?
Check List and Schedule of In-Person Presentations
View the full list and schedule of HIPs In-Person presentations. The event will be held at the Ellipse Gallery, 2nd Floor, University Library, from 9am to 3pm.Check it out now!
SYMPOSIUM DATE: Friday, December 8th
TIME: 9:00am to 3:00pm
LOCATIONS: BOTH online and in person at the Leon S. Peters Ellipse Gallery, 2nd floor, University Library
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER. https://bit.ly/hips-student-reg
- You will need your Fresno State student ID to register
- Registration is done by presentation, so only one student registers for a group.
- If you are registering a group, you will need all group member names and Fresno State email addresses (please check the accuracy of your group members' email addresses).
- You will receive an email confirmation with your 5-digit Presentation ID# and other event information
- ****Download the HIPs Event Guide!****
YouTube Link Submission Deadline: Friday, December 1st @ 11:59pm
We encourgage your final videos to be no more than 5 minutes-long. Once you've created your HIPs video presentation, you will need the following to submit your YouTube link presentation online:
- upload your presentation video to your Fresno State YouTube account (using your Fresno State email)
- Set your YouTube video to PUBLIC
- the share link to your uploaded YouTube presentation; and
- your Presentation ID# included in the registration confirmation email is required to upload the YouTube link
Ready to Submit? Click here to submit your YouTube link!
HIPs Awardees | Past Events Photos & Presentations
HIPs Awardees | Past Events Photos & Presentation | Info for Faculty & AdminHIPs Awardees | Past Events Photos | Past Presentations