Office of Institutional Effectiveness
OIE Briefs are short, tightly focused research, analyses or other reports that relate to current campus issues or goals. Occasionally these Briefs may simply highlight data of interest or include OIE announcements of new services or changes. These publications will be produced irregularly, on an as needed basis, in order to assure that the information is substantive and to accommodate our workload.
All links are to pdf documents.
- International Students on their Experiences with Campus Services (NEW!)
- Welcome Back: Student Experiences in the Transition Back to Campus (NEW!)
- In Their Own Words: Student Stories from the COVID-19 Pandemic (NEW!)
- Course Success During COVID-19
- NSSE and High Impact Practices: An Overview
- Introducing the NSSE
- Supplemental Instruction and Its Effect on Student Performance
- Brand New Bulldogs: Where Are They From?
- Spring 2014 Faculty and Staff Student Success Honor Roll
- Graduation Rates and the Achievement Gap
- Spring 2012 Faculty and Staff Student Success Honor Roll
- What's Changed? Fall 2010 to Fall 2011
- Examples of What We Know Based on Assessment
- At-Risk Factors for First-Time Freshmen
- Fresno State Students - Past & Present
- What Our Graduating Students Said, Spring 2011
- After 3 Years of College, Why Leave Without a Degree?
- On Track to Meet Our Graduation Rate Target, But Will We?
- Faculty and Staff Student Success Honor Roll
- NOTICE: Changes in Race/Ethnicity Coding
- The Difference a Year Makes - Fall 2009 to Fall 2010
- Hmong Student Profile
- When Do Students Who Drop Out Leave Our University?
- First Generation Students: First in the Family, Less Likely to Succeed in College
- Does Service Learning Help Students Succeed?
- How Do We Compare? Retention and Graduation Rates for Fresno State
- Too “Fresh” or Too Smart? Freshmen Taking On Upper-Division Courses
- What Classes Are Seniors Taking?
- First-Year Leavers: More Students Transfer Than Dropout
- How Do Faculty Members Use Their Class Time?
- Do Students Learn What Faculty Teach?
- Do You Know Fresno State? Take the IRAP Quiz and Find Out!
- Where Do Our New Undergraduates Come From?
- Multiculturalism, Diversity and Gender Equity
- Educational Goals: What's Most Important?
- Faculty Satisfaction and Stress: What's Changed?
- CSU Chancellor's Office Dashboard
- CSU Department of Analytic Studies Data
- National Higher Education Data
- Elementary and Secondary Education Data
- California Demographic and Education Pipeline Trends
- Regional/Local Data & Reports
- Assessment Help