Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Fresno State Annual Assessment Reports
Every department/program at Fresno State is required to conduct a minimum of one assessment activity per academic year and to write and submit an assessment report which is due September 30th of the following academic year. These reports are posted here. If you are a faculty member who is crafting the report for your department/program, please contact the Director of Assessment, Dr. Douglas Fraleigh (email@example.com), if you have any questions.
Outstanding Assessment Report Examples
There are several outstanding reports based on assessment activities from the 2017-2018 AY. If you are looking for an example of an excellent report please review the Criminology, B.S., Communication B.A., or Psychology B.S. reports.
- CSU Chancellor's Office Dashboard
- CSU Department of Analytic Studies Data
- National Higher Education Data
- Elementary and Secondary Education Data
- California Demographic and Education Pipeline Trends
- Regional/Local Data & Reports
- Assessment Help