Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Assessment Report Deadline and Template
Annual Assessment Reports – Departments must assess at least one student learning outcome every year and submit a report on their assessment activity the following September. Departments must assess all of their student learning outcomes within a 5-7 year period and must use both direct and indirect methods as part of the assessment. Major Assessment reports are now separate from the annual report submitted by the Chair of the Department in May. Assessment reports for the previous academic year are due on September 30 of each current academic year. The report for AY 2021-22 is due on September 30, 2022.
GE Assessment information and reports are located on the GE Portfolio Requirement page.
- CSU Chancellor's Office Dashboard
- CSU Department of Analytic Studies Data
- National Higher Education Data
- Elementary and Secondary Education Data
- California Demographic and Education Pipeline Trends
- Regional/Local Data & Reports
- Assessment Help