Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Fall 2023 HIPs Student Symposium
Friday, December 8th, 9am-3pm
In-person student presentations are in the Ellipse Gallery, which is on the 2nd floor
of the library. Overall, more than 30 faculty supported 250+ submissions this semester,
giving students the opportunity to share their real-world learning. Student videos
will be made available simultaneously for reviewing here by December 8, 2023, as we carry on our tradition of important, end-of-semester social
engagement, allowing community, faculty, and peer feedback on our students' shared
and newfound knowledge. Thank you for all the support and shout-outs, and we look forward to continuing our high-impact learning.
What do you want to do?
Check In-Person Presentation Schedule at the Ellipse Gallery, 2nd Floor Library
- Press CTRL+F to search for a specific video number or presentation title
- Click the link to view and evaluate the video presentation.
- Review the video and click "SUBMIT FEEDBACK"
- Once feedback is submitted, you will automatically be redirected back to this page.
For In-Person Presenters
- Bring poster print out(s) and/or fully charged laptop to the library at your presentation time.
- Present for one hour
- Peer Evaluate for one hour
- Evaluation Instructions
For Video Presentations: Do Peer Evaluations for Each Assigned Video