Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Spring 2021 HIPS Online Student Symposium
Friday, May 7th
To continue helping make high-impact practices more easily accessible--especially in times of COVID-19's social distancing--this page allows us to carry on showcasing the high expectations we have, the significant investments undertaken by, and the exceptional learning experiences of our students. Here, we carry on our tradition of important, end-of-semester social engagement, allowing community, faculty, and peer feedback on our students' shared and newfound knowledge.
- Press CTRL+F to search for a specific video number or presentation title
- Click the link to view and evaluate the video presentation.
- Review the video and click "SUBMIT FEEDBACK"
- Once feedback is submitted, you will be automatically redirected back to this page.
1. Register by April 24th
2. Submit YouTube Videos through May 4
•Submit YouTube Video
On May 6-7th:
3. Find the Videos You are Assigned
4. Do Peer Evaluations for Each Assigned Video
• Evaluation Form
5. Finish Evaluating by End of Day, Friday, May 7th
MORE HIP EVENTS:
- Service-Learning Showcase
- Central California Research Symposium