Office of Institutional Effectiveness
SOAPs (Student Outcomes Assessment Plan)
Examples of Goals:
Students must understand the scientific principles of genetics, reproduction, nutrition, physiology, and environment and how these areas integrate in affecting animal production.
Students must demonstrate competency in the areas of animal health, welfare, and handling and understanding how these factors influence animal stress and reproduction.
Students must be able to critically evaluate livestock in terms of form and function.
- CSU Chancellor's Office Dashboard
- CSU Department of Analytic Studies Data
- National Higher Education Data
- Elementary and Secondary Education Data
- California Demographic and Education Pipeline Trends
- Regional/Local Data & Reports
- Assessment Help