Office of Institutional Effectiveness
Visual Data Book
The Visual Data Book is our attempt to make the University's data readily accessible and easy to understand. Graphs turn the numbers into trends and patterns that can be readily seen. For instance, you can scan down the columns of subtotals in Table 39, calculate a gender percentage for each college and determine which of the three colleges enrolls the largest percentage of males. Or, you can click on the chart button and quickly see that Engineering, the Craig School of Business, and Social Sciences are more than 50% male.
Note: The latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the Visual Data Book 2007-2008 (3.53MB). Download and install the Adobe Acrobat Reader by clicking the button below.
1. Click on any of the Table of Contents links to go to that desired
page in the Data Book.
2. The purple 'Table of Contents' button located at the bottom of
each table page will take you back to the Table of Contents.
3. Graphs open in a new window when the 'Chart' button is clicked.
4. You can also click on the 'bookmarks' tab located on the
left side of the Visual Data Book document to navigate by
- CSU Chancellor's Office Dashboard
- CSU Department of Analytic Studies Data
- National Higher Education Data
- Elementary and Secondary Education Data
- California Demographic and Education Pipeline Trends
- Regional/Local Data & Reports
- Assessment Help