Office of Institutional Effectiveness
2006-11 Strategic Plan Priorities & Progress
As we approach the university's centennial in 2011, this strategic plan will serve as a blueprint for the transformation of the university. We will align our human and physical resources to meet the goals identified in this plan. As the university makes these changes, the students, communities, and region we serve will become better prepared to meet the opportunities and challenges of tomorrow.
All university units will develop plans and budget accordingly. Five hundred thousand dollars will be allocated annually to fund key initiatives that support the university's strategic plan.
- CSU Chancellor's Office Dashboard
- CSU Department of Analytic Studies Data
- National Higher Education Data
- Elementary and Secondary Education Data
- California Demographic and Education Pipeline Trends
- Regional/Local Data & Reports
- Assessment Help